Our 2023 Summer Holiday Camp has been a blast! Our team had the incredible privilege of curating a memorable experience for the children of Manchester who joined us, and amidst the many moments of magic and fun, we wanted to share some specific moments from 5 team members who shared their FAVOURITE memorable moments from camp with us:
- Oliver’s Water Fight Memory: “My favourite memory of camp is the water fight day we had. The children had an amazing day, and the event was super fun. It was great to see everyone enjoying themselves.” https://www.schoolofsport.org.uk/about/meet-the-team/
- Imogen’s Dress-Up Day Memory: “My favourite day was the dress-up day we had. Seeing everyone’s imagination come to life through their costumes was lovely to see!” https://www.instagram.com/p/CwBBPgaoPUu/
- Sean’s Mini Golf Memory: “My favourite memory was introducing the mini-golf to all the camp venues. It was great letting the kids use their creativity as they made their own course with the equipment.” https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/holiday-camps/prestbury-camp-gallery/
- Dan’s Gift Memory: “My favourite memory was when a parent surprised us with a homemade cake as a thank you gesture at Bowdon camp. It made us feel really appreciated.” https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/holiday-camps/camp-venues/bowdon-prep/
- Jess’ Content Creation Memory: “My favourite memory of camp was capturing and creating the content each week. Capturing the essence of our camps through pictures and videos allows us to show who we are as a company to each and every parent/guardian which I love!” https://www.tiktok.com/@schoolofplay
As we complete another successful holiday camp, our team members reflect on the moments that made our summer special. These stories are a testament to the joy, growth, and connections that our childcare service creates, leaving everyone involved with memories to last a lifetime.