from £24.99 per day (may vary depending on venue)
Early drop off from 8am: £2.99 per day
Late collection until 6pm: £2.99 per day
Normal Day: 9am – 5pm
Early drop off: 8.00am
Late collection: 6pm
*May vary depending on location, please see camp venue pages for more info.
No, unfortunately we only offer full day sessions.
3yrs & 6months – 11 yrs
*Child must be fully toilet trained to attend our camp – please see our omission policy here for more information on this.
Yes, we accept childcare voucher payments. Please speak to your employer to find out which childcare voucher company they are registered with.
See the full list of voucher companies we are currently registered with here – https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/payment-options/
If the voucher company you wish to pay with isn’t on the list, please get in touch, and we will set up an account with them – firstname.lastname@example.org
No, children from any school are welcome to attend our holiday camps.
No, your child will need to bring a packed lunch, snack, and a drink.
For allergy purposes, please ensure your child’s packed lunch doesn’t contain NUTS or SESAME, or anything that contains these two ingredients.
- Packed Lunch
- Snacks (morning & afternoon)
- Re-fillable Drink
- Adequate clothing (weather appropriate)
- Suitable footwear (no sandals or crocs)
- Sun lotion (summer)
- Fancy Dress (if applicable – please check event details prior)
No, unfortunately we are not eligible to accept children under this scheme.
CREATE groups (Age – 3yrs 6m – 11 Yrs)
Arts & Crafts (daily)
Get Active (daily)
Imagination Sessions (early years)
Outdoor Nature Trails
SPORT groups (Age – 5 – 11 Yrs)
To book your child onto our holiday club, simply login to your online account and follow the easy to navigate booking steps. If you are using us for the first time, you will need to create an account and provide us with all the relevant information requested. Click here for our step-by-step guide on how to set up your account and make a booking.
Benefits of our online system include:
- Easily manage bookings.
- Multiple payment methods (including childcare vouchers).
- Instant access to invoices.
- Easily update your child’s emergency details.
- See online availability.
- Live registers for last-minute bookings.
- Receive instant notifications of accidents and incident involving your child.
- From the initial booking, we allow a 48 hour cooling off period in which you can cancel and receive a full refund with no extra cost. Please note the cooling off period will not apply if your booking is created less than 48 hours before your child’s first session.
You can cancel after this period up until 72 hours before the start date of your booking. You will receive full credit back into your wallet on iPal. No cash refunds will be given.
If you cancel within 72 hours of the start date of your booking, you will receive 50% credit back into your iPal wallet. No cash refunds will be given.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the start date of your booking, you will receive 25% credit back into your iPal wallet. No cash refunds will be given.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your booking or after the first session of a booking will not be refunded or credited.
Subject to availability, we can take bookings up until the club is due to start as long as you have registered via our online system. If your child attends the club without a prior booking, we may have to turn them away depending on the availability of places for that day.
Once you’ve booked your child’s place via our online system, you should automatically receive a confirmation email which will include an invoice of your booking. You can also view your bookings and invoices at any time by logging into your online account.