Registration & Payment
Registration and payment for all of our classes and holiday clubs must be done via our online booking system.
Our online booking system will require you make all holiday club payments at the time of the booking, unless you have chosen to pay with childcare vouchers. We understand this can take up to 5 days to be paid into our account, so proof a payment has been processed will be accepted.
If fees are not received within 7 days of a payment request a fee of £10 will be added and another email request for payment will be sent. If fees are not paid 14 days from the original request for payment your child’s place may be cancelled.
Should you fail to make payment after a service has been provided, you will be sent two payment reminders via email. Failure to make payment after this will result in the case being sent to a debt collection agency on our behalf and further charges will be added.
5% Sibling discount is offered for all bookings, both siblings must attend on the same day.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
From the initial booking, we allow a 48 hour cooling off period in which you can cancel and receive a full refund with no extra cost. Please note the cooling off period will not apply if your booking is created less than 48 hours before your child’s first session.
You can cancel after this period up until 72 hours before the start date of your booking. You will receive full credit back into your wallet on iPal. No cash refunds will be given.
If you cancel within 72 hours of the start date of your booking, you will receive 50% credit back into your iPal wallet. No cash refunds will be given.
Cancellations after the first session of a booking will not be refunded or credited.
Covid Secure Bookings
- If your child test positive for COVID-19 and they are required to isolate, your iPal wallet will be credited for the full cost of your booking. The confirmation email of a positive PCR from NHS direct will be required to receive the credit.
Our team will sign your child out using our electronic register system.
Late Collection Fees
Absence & illness
Food & Drink
A light snack and drinks are provided at our breakfast and after school clubs.
Any child attending our holiday camps will need to bring a packed lunch & snack. See holiday club page for more info – https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/holiday-camps/
Nuts are not allowed at any of our sessions, this includes foods with nuts in i.e. nutty cereal bars, nutella, etc.
Weekly activity timetables for holiday clubs will be available on our website and displayed at our holiday club but are subject to change, refunds or compensation will not be given if changes are made.
See holiday club page for more info – https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/holiday-camps/
School of Play staff have a duty to respond if they suspect a child may be suffering from abuse or if a child discloses information of abuse, in this event staff will contact the relevant local authority and act on their advice.
Children should not bring valuable toys and belongings when attending our clubs. School of Play cannot be held responsible if they go missing. We cannot guarantee the return of lost property but will do our best to return items on request. If items are not claimed after 4 weeks they will be given to a local charity shop.
Your Child’s Information
At the time of booking a child onto any of our wraparound care our holiday courses, accurate information about your child’s DOB, medical conditions, physical or behavioural matters, or any other additional needs must be provided on the registration form. Failure to do so may result in the child being excluded from certain activities. In some circumstances we may have to cancel the booking.
If your child requires medication of any sort you must complete a permission slip, health care plan, and provide a supply of medication at the club. This information can be provided on your iPal account.
Accidents & Incidents
If necessary, School of Sport reserves the right to administer basic first aid treatment to a child. Parents will be informed of all accidents immediately via an automatic email.
Photo & Video footage
We may take photographs and video footage at our clubs to use for training and promotional purposes. To exclude your child we must be informed when completing registration details on our online booking system, you will be given the option to answer ‘yes or no’ to both photo and video footage. Where possible, we will post photos to our social media platforms for parents to view, however, we cannot guarantee your child will appear on these.
We accept all childcare voucher for our services. Please allow up to 5 working days for these payments to reach us and use your child’s name as a reference where possible. If paying with Tax-Free Childcare, please notify us of the long reference number so we can identify and allocate this payment.
Full details for all voucher payments are provided here – https://www.schoolofplay.org.uk/parents/payment-options/
Abuse to staff
If you were not satisfied with the services provided by School of Play, we would appreciate the feedback. Please email any complaints to: email@example.com
Whilst a child attends our wraparound care or holiday camps and for a period of 12 months after, the customer shall not directly or indirectly solicit any employee working in any capacity for School of Play.
Whilst School of Play work in a school and for a period of 12 months after, the school shall not directly or indirectly solicit any employee working in any capacity for School of Play.
School of Play collect personal details for you and your child to register and enable us to process your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission to pass on the personal details of everyone required. We may hold some of your details for future marketing purposes. Please let us know if you do not want to receive future communication from us. See our privacy policies here.
Social Media Competitions (Terms and Conditions)
The promoter is School of Play Mcr Ltd (company no 11991275) whose registered office is at 1 Centenary Way, Centenary House, M50 1RF.
- Competitions are open to residents of Greater Manchester aged 18 years or over except employees of School of Sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions unless stated otherwise.
- By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our social media channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for any competition will be provided on the social media advertisement. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- School of Play Mcr Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner for each competition, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
- School of Play’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @schoolofplay.uk on relevant social media platform in order to enter.
- School of Play Mcr Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- School of Play Mcr Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
School of Play is the trading name of ‘School of Play Mcr Ltd’ (Company number: 11991275)