Registration & Payment
Registration and payment for all of our classes and holiday clubs must be done via our online booking system. You can create a login or access your account here.
Late payments (holiday clubs)
Our online booking system will require you make all holiday club payments at the time of the booking, unless you have chosen to pay with childcare vouchers. We understand this can take up to 5 days to be paid into our account, so proof a payment has been processed will be accepted.
If fees are not received within 7 days of a payment request a fee of £10 will be added and another email request for payment will be sent. If fees are not paid 14 days from the original request for payment your child’s place may be cancelled.
10% Sibling discount is offered for all holiday club bookings, both siblings must attend on the same day (see booking form for prices). Only 5% if the weekly discount has already been applied.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your booking will incur a fee of 25% of the price.
- Cancellations between 0-48 hours before your booking, a fee of 50% of the price applies.
- Cancellations after the first session of a booking will not be refunded.
- In extenuating circumstances an exchange of services may be offered
- Refunds or exchange of services will not be given for unexpected school closures out of our control i.e. snowy conditions, flooding, heating issues, disease outbreak etc.
- Refunds or exchange of services will not be given if a child is absence due to illness or any other reason.
- In the event of a school hall being in use with no advanced notice given to School of Sport, sessions will be adapted to take place outside or in a classroom. This may include children doing theory work on the activity. No refunds or exchange of services will be given.
- Refunds or exchange of services will not be given if an outdoor lunch time class is cancelled due to adverse weather on the day.
Our team will sign your child out using our electronic register system.
Late Collection Fees
Absence & illness
Food & Drink
Weekly activity timetables for holiday clubs will be available on our website and displayed at our holiday club but are subject to change, refunds or compensation will not be given if changes are made.
Your Child’s Information
At the time of booking a child onto any of our classes our holiday clubs, accurate information about your child’s DOB, medical conditions, physical or behavioural matters, or any other additional needs must be provided on the registration form. Failure to do so may result in the child being excluded from certain activities. In some circumstances we may have to cancel the booking.
Accidents & Incidents
If necessary, School of Sport reserves the right to administer basic first aid treatment to a child. Parents will be informed of all accidents immediately via an automatic email.
Photo & Video footage
We may take photographs and video footage at our clubs to use for training and promotional purposes. To exclude your child we must be informed when completing registration details on our online booking system, you will be given the option to answer ‘yes or no’ to both photo and video footage. Where possible, we will post photos to our social media platforms for parents to view, however, we cannot guarantee your child will appear on these.
Abuse to staff
Social Media Competitions (Terms and Conditions)
- Competitions are open to residents of Greater Manchester aged 18 years or over except employees of School of Sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions unless stated otherwise.
- By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our social media channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for any competition will be provided on the social media advertisement. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- School of Sport Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner for each competition, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
- School of Sport‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @schoolofsportltd on relevant social media platform in order to enter.
- School of Sport Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- School of Sport Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.