All holiday club bookings must be set up and managed through our online booking system and paid in full at the time of booking. Please use the following link to create an account and follow the steps outlined below – https://schoolofplay.magicbooking.co.uk
1. Child’s details
The first step once you have created a login is to add your child/children’s details to the account, this will provide us with all the important information we need and will enable you to easily book them onto a session in the future.
2. Making a booking
- Select the activity you wish to book i.e. School of Play – Holiday Club
- Choose the sessions you require (only currently offering 3 full day bookings due to ongoing pandemic)
- The total fee for the booking will be calculated and automatically include any discounts i.e. sibling, full week etc.
- Please select next to be taken to a checkout page where your booking will be displayed, you will then have the option to select your preferred payment method (childcare vouchers or card payment).
- When making a card payment you will need to make the payment at the time of the booking and will have 1 hour to process this before the booking is cancelled, you would then need to start the process again
- If you are paying with childcare vouchers you won’t be required to make payment at the time of booking but you will need to process the payment from your childcare account at the time of booking. We will then allow a few days for the payment to reach us. See all childcare voucher codes provided below.
3. Confirming your booking
- Once you have made a booking an automatic invoice for the full amount will be generated and emailed to you, this can also be accessed on your account at any time.
Help / FAQ’s
I’m getting the message invalid token when I attempt to re-set my password and login?
If you are receiving the message ‘invalid token’ after asking your password to be re-set, this usually means you have been onto the re-set password link more than once and it has timed out. If this is to happen please ask to re-set your password again or contact us for assistance – firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I pay using multiple childcare voucher companies?
Yes, when choosing your voucher company at the checkout there is an option from the dropdown menu called ‘multiple childcare providers’
Childcare voucher codes
Tax-free childcare: Ofsted number – 2559329 Setting Postcode: M41 5AH
Busy Bees: Search ‘School of Play Mcr Ltd’
Kiddievouchers: Provide Ofsted number – 2559329
RG childcare: 91517213800
Employers for childcare (provide business name & postcode): M41 0SQ – School of Play Mcr
Enjoy benefits (search via setting postcode & business name): M41 5AH – School of Play Mcr
We can quickly set up accounts with any childcare voucher company, so please get in touch with us if yours is not listed above.