All holiday club bookings must be set up and managed through our online booking system and paid in full at the time of your booking. Please use the following link to create an account and follow the steps outlined below – https://schoolofplay.magicbooking.co.uk
1. Child’s details
Once you have created a login, the first step is to add your child/children’s details to the account, this will provide us with all the important information we need and will enable you to book them onto a session in the future easily.
2. Making a booking
- Select the activity you wish to book, i.e. School of Play – Holiday Club.
- Choose the sessions you require (only currently offering 3 full day bookings due to ongoing pandemic)
- The total cost for the booking will be calculated and automatically include any discounts, i.e. sibling, a full week etc.
- Please select next to be taken to a checkout page; you will then have the option to select your preferred payment method (childcare vouchers or card payment).
- When making a card payment you will need to make a payment at the time of the booking, and you will have 1 hour to process this before the booking is cancelled, you would then need to start the process again.
- If you are paying with childcare vouchers, you won’t be required to make payment at the time of booking, but you will need to process the payment from your childcare voucher account once you have booked your child’s space.
Childcare voucher codes
Tax-free childcare: Ofsted number – 2559329 Setting Postcode: M41 5AH
Busy Bees: Search ‘School of Play Mcr Ltd’
Kiddievouchers: Provide Ofsted number – 2559329
Fair care: SOPM0120
RG childcare: 91517213800
Employers for childcare (provide business name & postcode): M41 0SQ – School of Play Mcr
Enjoy benefits (search via setting postcode & business name): M41 5AH – School of Play Mcr
We can quickly set up accounts with any childcare voucher company, so please get in touch with us if yours is not listed above.